Monday, March 26, 2012

FRX reports

I understand the designer in Reporting Services can import Access reports.
Today a customer asked me if it's possible to import reports on Great Plains
data written using FRX. Anybody know?
JimJames,
The FRX file is a Visual Fox file which is really a table. The format is
well documented but I am not aware of a direct conversion tool at this time.
I would suggest a repost on the Visual Fox newsgroup
microsoft.public.fox.vfp.reports.printing.
Best Regards,
--
David W. Grigsby
Grigsby Consulting LLC
http://www.grigsbyconsultingllc.com
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"James Foye" <jimfoye2@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:%23Yo074YfEHA.3964@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> I understand the designer in Reporting Services can import Access reports.
> Today a customer asked me if it's possible to import reports on Great
Plains
> data written using FRX. Anybody know?
> Jim
>

No comments:

Post a Comment