Thursday, March 29, 2012

FTP Task samples

I am using SQL Server 2005 - CTP June 2005 and I am trying to create a simple FTP task. After I create a new FTP Connection Manager and verify the connection, I drag an FTP Task object to the designer and set the FtpConnection property to my FTP Connection Manager. The designer is showing a red X in the FTP Task object with the following error:

Attempt to read message string 0xc002f313 failed with error 0xc02090f3. Make sure all message re...

Any ideas? I am also trying to locate some samples for using the FTP Task. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you.
Clay BenoitHi Clay
This is a validation error telling you to complete the properties in the FTP dialog, either select send or the receive option with complete valid paths
for example of FTP please try the http://www.sqlis.com/

Thanks|||Perhaps it's this error? http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/ProductFeedback/viewFeedback.aspx?feedbackid=40987f12-a941-46b3-ad80-01f67ff25559

No comments:

Post a Comment