Thursday, March 29, 2012

FTP Task Editor

When attempting to use SQL Server 2005 FTP task editor remotepath, which I
have mapped directly to the FTP site folder I am using and connected too, th
e
editor keeps giving me an error that the directory doe not exist. Below is
the error I receive.
Error: 0xC002F304 at ftpsite, FTP Task: An error occurred with the following
error message: "Changing current directory to "\F:\Somedirectory\test". 550
'/F:/Somedirectory/test': Not a directory or not accessible.
Has anyone else confronted this issue and is their a known solution?
FYI: The romotepath insist I place a "\" in front of my path or else it will
not recognize the path as a valid path.i've got the same issue - I simply want to log into the ftp server and be in
the default directory it logs into and get a file from there - does anyone
have an answer to this? here is the command for what I want to do, very
simple -
get 'J3.J3PRODM.J1PPB74.AOUSCF5'
not sure if I need the quotes or not but what should the remote path be? I
think the first "/" it requires is throwing it off, here is the error I get
-
Error: 0xC002F304 at FTP AOUSCP1 from BOP, FTP Task: An error occurred with
the following error message: "Changing current directory to "\". 451 HFS
function BPX1SDD gave return code 0000009C, reason code 0B0C00FC
.
--
John F.
"NeedHelp21" wrote:

> When attempting to use SQL Server 2005 FTP task editor remotepath, which I
> have mapped directly to the FTP site folder I am using and connected too,
the
> editor keeps giving me an error that the directory doe not exist. Below i
s
> the error I receive.
> Error: 0xC002F304 at ftpsite, FTP Task: An error occurred with the followi
ng
> error message: "Changing current directory to "\F:\Somedirectory\test". 55
0
> '/F:/Somedirectory/test': Not a directory or not accessible.
> Has anyone else confronted this issue and is their a known solution?
> FYI: The romotepath insist I place a "\" in front of my path or else it wi
ll
> not recognize the path as a valid path.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment