Tuesday, March 27, 2012

FTP Delete task in SQL agent

I have a FTP task created using SSIS that need to delete lot of files in a directory. This task is working fine if I'm Executing the SSIS package manualy but not working if I'm scheduling the SSIS package in SQL agent job.
Anybody have faced this kind if situation is there any solution for this?.

have you gotten a resolution on this problem? I am having the same issue on a FTP send task and it works fine when I run it manually but it bombs out when I schedule it.

Let me know... Thanks

|||

Error messages really help in these situations guys.

-Jamie

|||

I actually found the answer for my problem here:
http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=356558&SiteID=1

I just made the protection level to "DontSaveSensitive" and when the SQL Server agent ran the package it ran properly.

Hope it helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment