Monday, March 19, 2012

from not shared to shared

hi all,
I am not being able to sort this out: if by a terrible lack of reason i forgo the chance to put the tick in the Make this data source a shared data source while going thru the Report wizard, is it possible to come back to this decision? And if so, how?

I went through all the menus and i did not find anything; i see data sets, i can add new data sets, i can add new data sources if i want, but how do i change my original data source from whatever it is now to shared, that i don't see. Simply stated, my question would be, how do I edit the properties of my current data source,

thanks,
kowalskyTry this? Create a shared datasource, view the datasource in notepad to gather the ID and name, and then change the RDL file in notepad to replace the local datasource with the shared datasource.

No comments:

Post a Comment