Friday, March 9, 2012

Freeze Panes

I have created some reports in RS that contain alot of information. The problem I have is that at the top of the list it is fine, but when you start to Drill Down and then scroll down the list, the column titles disappear.

So the question is, how can I freeze the horizontal and vertical panes, or should I say, can I freeze those panes?

Regards

You can accomplish this within a Table. Include all the info that you want to stay on the screen in the Table Header and set the FixedHeader property to False. Then when you scroll down, the table header remains at the top.

You will probalby want to change the background color from transparent to either white or some other collor, because otherwise you will see both the header and the data underneath.

|||

Note: the FixedHeader feature is only available in RS 2005. You can use it in tables and in matrix.

-- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment