Monday, March 19, 2012

From Developers edition to Enterprise?

Hi,
I have SQL Server 2000 Developers Edition installed and have to change it to
Enterprise edition.
Can I install the Enterprise edition just over the Developers, or does this
need an un-install first?
Thanks.Personally, I would detach your user databases, uninstall Developer, install
Enterprise, then re-attach. You'll have to reconfigure jobs and logins.
The upgrade is supported, AFAIK, however I have read about many problems...
--
http://www.aspfaq.com/
(Reverse address to reply.)
"Chris Botha" <chris_s_botha@.AT_h.o.t.m.a.i.l.com> wrote in message
news:umVAsIUXEHA.2816@.TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> I have SQL Server 2000 Developers Edition installed and have to change it
to
> Enterprise edition.
> Can I install the Enterprise edition just over the Developers, or does
this
> need an un-install first?
> Thanks.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment