Friday, March 9, 2012

freeze header

Hello,
I am using ReportViewer control in my asp.net application. It works fine,
however is it possible to keep header frozen when I scroll-down?
Thanks,
Jim.Not presently - you might be able to solve this by creating two browser
controls one above the other. The first which shows the headers and the
second to show the data. This would be pretty hacky.
We're look at this feature for a future version.
-Lukasz
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"JIM.H." <JIMH@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:7B5913F6-72E2-4AC4-97EA-A77AF945F3F9@.microsoft.com...
> Hello,
> I am using ReportViewer control in my asp.net application. It works fine,
> however is it possible to keep header frozen when I scroll-down?
> Thanks,
> Jim.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment