Friday, March 9, 2012

freeware front end

Please forgive this very newbie question but...
I've played with mysql and used tools such as mysql front and sqlyog
I'm currently going through a teach yourself asp.net (which comes with
a copy of sql server) and was wondering if there are any free tools to
connect to sql server.
I've trawled google but to no avail. I'm sure there must be something
out there.
Many thanks in advance.
G.
SQLExpress (SQL2005) will soon ship with a scaled down version of SSMS but
if you want SQL2000 you may want to take a look at this:
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2442
Andrew J. Kelly SQL MVP
"blokedownpub" <gavin@.phatmoon.com> wrote in message
news:1135854181.270437.152080@.o13g2000cwo.googlegr oups.com...
> Please forgive this very newbie question but...
> I've played with mysql and used tools such as mysql front and sqlyog
> I'm currently going through a teach yourself asp.net (which comes with
> a copy of sql server) and was wondering if there are any free tools to
> connect to sql server.
> I've trawled google but to no avail. I'm sure there must be something
> out there.
> Many thanks in advance.
> G.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment