Monday, March 19, 2012

From MDB TO ADP

I am trying to move a database from an MDB to an ADP, but I'm getting some errors. For example

SELECT MachineList.[Machine Number], MachineList.[Serial Number], MachineList.Location, MachineList.[Manuf ID], MachineList.[Game Theme], MachineList.Class, MachineList.Installed, MachineList.Certified, MachineList.[EZ-Pay]
FROM MachineList
WHERE (((MachineList.[Machine Number])=[Please enter the machine number]))
ORDER BY MachineList.Location;

Now I know there is a difference between Jet SQL and MS SQL, I guess I just need to revert this to MSSQL

Heres the Error Message I'm getting

Server: Msg 207, Level 16, State 3, Line 1
Invalid column name 'Enter the installation date'.Never Mind I Figured It Out Its A Function...hoooorrraaaayyyyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment