Friday, March 9, 2012

French character problems

I am having a problem where if I connect with our application to the sql
server from a windows2000 terminal server I see the French character properl
y
but if I connect to the same database from windows2003 i only see wird
character insted of é or è.
it's hard to explane but dose anyone know what this could be the 2003 server
is all up to date and patchedWhat are your regional settings on win2k and win2003?
See if its different, change it and try.
"Mart" wrote:

> I am having a problem where if I connect with our application to the sql
> server from a windows2000 terminal server I see the French character prope
rly
> but if I connect to the same database from windows2003 i only see wird
> character insted of é or è.
> it's hard to explane but dose anyone know what this could be the 2003 serv
er
> is all up to date and patched|||I had tryed that but now I found that the Mdac's were the problem
thanks
"Me" wrote:
[vbcol=seagreen]
> What are your regional settings on win2k and win2003?
> See if its different, change it and try.
>
> "Mart" wrote:
>

No comments:

Post a Comment